THIS BLOG IS ABOUT WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT WWE PROGRAMING INCLUDING RAW,SMACKDOWN,WRESTLEMANIA AND PPV AND LIVE STREAMING OF EVENTS

Friday 21 September 2012

CM Punk Plugs Batista's Movie And Discusses Their Relationship

00:09 By Unknown


CM Punk Plugs Batista's Movie And Discusses Their Relationship
June Entertainment posted a video of WWE Champion CM Punk being asked on the red carpet about Batista's upcoming movie, The Man With The Iron Fists. "You should check out The Man With The Iron Fists," said Punk. "My buddy Dave Batista's in it, he plays Brass Body... Dave, you owe me big time for this, you really do... yo do."
Punk was also asked if he had any fond memories of Batista.
"Oh yeah, I don't know if I can really get into them a lot here on the red carpet. It might have to be an after-hours thing. But me and Dave [have] got some stories, yeah... good guy, big heart... I've wrestled Dave so many times, he's put scars on my head. He's blackened my eye, and vice versa. If Dave ever wanted to make a comeback, I'd welcome him with open arms."
Punk later mentioned that he was the WWE Champion and was the best in the world. The interviewer asked, "better than Dave?"
"Yes," Punk replied. "He knows that, that's why he's doing movies now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment