THIS BLOG IS ABOUT WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT WWE PROGRAMING INCLUDING RAW,SMACKDOWN,WRESTLEMANIA AND PPV AND LIVE STREAMING OF EVENTS

Monday 9 September 2013

WWE NEWS : WWE Stars Lose Luggage On United Airlines

06:30 By Unknown No comments

WWE NEWS : WWE Stars Lose Luggage On United Airlines

WWE Stars Lose Luggage On United Airlines, Santino And More Advertised For WWE's UAE Tour 

Several wwe superstars had their bags lost as they arrived in Canada for tonight's RAW.
Natalya joked on Twitter:

"Wearing my wrestling gear as my pajamas since my bags were lost.I know Antonio Cesaro is doing the same thing.. !"
Several WWE Superstars had their bags lost as they arrived in Canada via United Airlines on Sunday night for tonight's RAW. Natalya joked on Twitter: "Contemplating wearing my wrestling gear as my pajamas since my bags were lost. I know @AntonioCesaro is doing the same thing."
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0909/565458/wwe-stars-lose-luggage-on-united-airlines/#OPFcjGORPD07M2eG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment